Archery Standing Leaderboard
Hunter | Prize Pot
Open | Prize Pot
Archery Competition Rules:
- All score cards will be scored by a designated scorer. No one will be able to score their own score card.
- No foul play or messing with other equipment. This will be grounds for immediate dismissal.
- All shooters must stand behind the line.
- Arrows can be retrieved if shot accidentally or other reasons if it’s within 3ft from the line. All others will be scored.
- Conversation will be kept to a minimum on shooting range out of respect for the other shooters.
- Every shooter will shoot both top & bottom targets. Random assignment of shooting order at start of each session.
Rules For hunter division ONLY:
- No longer than 35 ata
- No stabilizers longer than 15”
- No magnifiers/clarifiers/lenses
- No arrows larger in diameter than 6.5mm
The winner will be announced for each division weekly on Monday. The weekly prize can be claimed during that week. The leaderboard and grand prize totals will be updated weekly on our website.
The final winners will be announced May 22nd and the prize for each division will be available for pickup the same day. Each competitor will be required to attend (7) sessions to be eligible for the final prize for each division.