The Arkansas Enhanced CHCL (Concealed Handgun Carry License) endorsement will allow you to carry concealed in areas the Regular CHCL does not such as churches, athletic events (where posted), state capitol grounds, establishments that serve alcohol, and more!
It is an 8 hour class that is a combination of classroom and live fire qualification.
The shooting portion of the qualification is conducted on-site on our private indoor range.
- Safe Handling of Firearms
- Statistical Crime Information
- Handgun Concealment and Retention Strategies
- Common Handgun Malfunctions and Clearing
- Areas where Concealed Handgun Carry is Prohibited
- Non-Violent Dispute Resolution
- Avoiding Victimization
- Legalities Pertaining to Concealed Handgun Carry and Use